Last Updated 18 June 2021
1. WHAT’S COVERED BY THESE TERMS?
- This website (the “Site”) is operated by the Virtual Panel (“we”, “our”, “us”) is an affiliate of MRJ Investment Consultants Ltd.
- The Site is for the use of investment professionals or those representing organisations associated with professional investors. The content on this site is not suitable or designed for the general public or retail investors.
- Your use of the Site is subject to these Terms of Service, which you accept by registering for and using our Site.
- Unless otherwise stated, these Terms of Service apply to all users, including registered users. We may, at our sole discretion, decline to register or de-register anyone as a registered user without giving any reasons. If you do not accept these terms you must not use this site.
- These Terms of Service may be updated by us at any time without notice to you. The current version will always be made available on the Site.
- These Terms of Service refer to our Privacy and Cookies Policy which sets out the terms in which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, and information about cookies on our site. By using our site, you consent to such processing, and you warrant that all data provided by your is accurate.
2. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- the Virtual Panel (“we”, “our”, “us”) is an affiliate of MRJ Investment Consultants Ltd. You can contact us by emailing: email@example.com
- We are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The content on this site is for information purposes only.
- None of the Content in the site constitutes any advice or recommendation whatsoever in relation to any security, investment, collective fund or potential investment or related decision. No decision of any kind should be made based on the Content.
- The Virtual Panel runs roundtable events for professional investors and asset managers. The site will host recordings of roundtable discussions and promote forthcoming panels that professional investors may wish to register to attend. The site will also hold links to papers or relevant content including thought pieces.
- The information on this site is for of investment professionals or those representing organisations associated with professional investors and registration is required to watch video content.
- The information on this site is not verified by us and we in no way endorse the content included.
- At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue at any time without notice, the Site and its contents and services.
- Our site is focused on those accessing content in the UK. We do not represent that the content available on or via this site is appropriate for use or available in locations outside the UK.
- All copyright and other rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights) in and to the Site and the material (the “Content”) on the Site are owned by us or by others. You may not use, copy, adapt, modify, sell, license, distribute, transmit, display, publish or create works derived from the Site or the Content or any part thereof.
- All logos, including the Virtual Panel logo and references to organisations are used with the permission of the owners and must not be reproduced without the express permission of the respective owners save where allowed under these terms and conditions.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Nothing in this Agreement shall operate to exclude our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or
- any breach of the terms implied by the Consumer Rights Act 2015; or
- fraud; or
- any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Save for that as stated above, to the fullest extent of the law, we shall not be liable for any actions, proceedings, demands, losses, costs, claims, damages or expenses whatsoever relating to the content and information on this site
- If you use the information on this site you warrant that you are using it in the course of business and you agree and accept that we (i) exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representation or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it; and (ii) will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with either a) use of, or inability to use our site; or (b) use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. In particular, we will not be liable for : loss of profits, sales, business or revenue, from business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any indirect or consequential loss or damage
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your IT, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- We have no responsibility for information on the Site either in recording of video content or on files, documents and links included on the Site. We do not accept any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any information on this Site and we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We are nor liable for any information given on our site in video recordings, nor in content provided by third parties.
- This Site may have links to web sites operated by third parties. We provide third party links as a convenience, and if you access any Internet web site linked to this Site you do so at their own risk.
- We are not liable for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, security protocols, statements, or other products, information, or services made on third party web sites. Such links do not constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship, or approval for any content on third party web sites or locations and we disclaim all liability regarding your access to such linked web sites.
6. PRIVACY AND EMAIL
7. KEEPING YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
- When registering for our site you will select a Username and password. You must treat this information as confidential and not share this information with anyone else, either individual or company.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your Username or Password, you must promptly notify us.
8. LOCATION, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms of Service will be governed by the laws of England and, notwithstanding the jurisdiction where a User may be based, each User agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these Terms of Service. This website is operated by the Virtual Panel from its offices in England. We make no representation that the information and content in this website is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the website from territories where the content of this website may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If these Terms are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
9. ADVERTISING AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
- Parts of the Site may contain advertising and third-party content. Advertisers and other content providers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site comply with international and national law. We do not accept responsibility for this third-party content or error, omission, or inaccuracy.
- Parts of the site provide the opportunity to download documents associated with topics. We do not accept responsibility for any of this content or error, omission, or inaccuracy in any of this material.
10. REGISTRATION AND DATA USE
- We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- We may use use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track a user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Your personally identifiable data will not be supplied to any third party without your express approval.