Emerging Market Debt Roundtable
the Virtual Panel assembled a group of leading investors in Emerging Market Debt to explore the market outlook and opportunities in a volatile macro environment.
In these short highlights reel interviews we focus on key areas of debate.
We interview Emerging Markets ESG expert Kawtar Ed-Dahmani of Barings and explore:
- Should we have different criteria by which to measure ESG in Emerging Market sovereigns?
- Climate considerations when underwriting Emerging Market sovereigns risk
We interview Local Currency EMD Specialist, Andrew Keirle of T.Rowe Price and examine:
- Emerging Market Debt relative to Developed Market Sovereign Bonds
- The case for investing in Frontier and Off-Benchmark emerging market sovereigns
We interview MSIM co-head of Emerging Markets, Marshall Stocker and discuss:
- The outlook for Local Currency, Hard Currency and credit in EM bond markets
- The work Marshall and team have done around economic freedom and how this can be an indicator of future investment opportunities