Beyond ESG registration page
—- YOUR EXCLUSIVE INVITATION —-
Since the onset of the pandemic, the Virtual Panel has become established as a leading provider of carefully curated events focusing on quality, investment led discussion with subject matter experts. So far all events have been online, but with the outlook looking rosier for physical meetings, we are delighted to invite you to attend our inaugural in-person summit: ‘Beyond ESG‘.
Beyond ESG Summit – Synopsis
In this summit, we will look through the green and SDG-wash with genuine asset management leaders in Sustainable and Impact investment and bring together senior thought leaders from the buy-side representing leading wealth, family office and private bank fund investors.
The event will include break-out, small group immersive discussions on key topics including :
- Credit investing to deliver reduced carbon via direct investment and engagement,
- Global Equity Impact investment,
- Green and Social Bond investment opportunities and outlook,
- Engagement and divestment with case studies in Europe to deliver enhanced ethical and financial performance
- Real asset and thematic investment strategies are to be added
Plenary Sessions with leading boutiques and industry thought leaders will cover key topics including:
- The Energy Transition: Outlook for renewables together with influencing behaviour in fossil fuel incumbents
- Levelling Up in the UK: Investment to deliver Social change
- Delivering Impact in Emerging Markets
The format & the attendees
This event is by exclusive invitation only. We have hand-selected 20 senior investors and ESG / Impact leads from the private wealth channel.
- Small break-out groups of 6-8 peers to hear presentations from each of our lead sponsors. Discussion and debate will be encouraged,
- Presentations will focus on thought leadership and insight rather than product pitches,
- Plenary sessions will be topical and different. Learn something new and come away with ideas for your client portfolios,
- Break times to allow you to mingle, share ideas and get to know your industry peers, but also catch up on urgent matters back in the office if required
The venue & the feel
The Hoxton, Holborn is an airy, modern hotel in central London. We have arranged exclusive hire of a great section. The feel of this Summit will be professional but relaxed. We want you to kick-back, learn and engage in an easy-going environment.
Event development & speakers
We are very pleased that leading ESG/Impact investors, Fidelity International, M&G, Comgest and NN Investment Partners are our cornerstone sponsors. Further speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
Please email us directly at email@example.com and we will hold a space for you.
The event will take place in line with Covid-19 government guidelines and we are monitoring the situation closely to ensure everyone’s safety is the main priority. Whilst, we have put additional measures in place to give all attendees a greater degree of comfort to enjoy the conference, we encourage all attendees to take Covid Lateral Flow Tests in advance and follow their own personal preferences on social distancing which will be respected by all participants.